REGISTRATION FOR THE MERIT BADGE FAIR IS CLOSED!!
The Troop 168 Merit Badge Fair will be held Saturday, February 23, 2013 at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church.
(Click the preferred Merit Badge to open the list of Pre-Work.)
Eagle Required Merit Badges
- Citizenship in the Community (AM or PM) AM CLASS IS FULL
- Citizenship in the Nation (AM) CLASS IS FULL
- Communications (All Day) CLASS IS FULL
- Emergency Preparedness (AM or PM) AM CLASS IS FULL
- Family Life (PM) CLASS IS FULL
Non-Eagle Required Merit Badges
- Automotive Maintenance (AM) CLASS IS FULL
- Chemistry (AM or PM)
- Chess (AM or PM) PM CLASS IS FULL
- Crime Prevention (AM) CLASS IS FULL
- Electricity (PM) (Must be in or have completed 7th grade)
- Indian Lore (PM)
- Law (AM)
- Public Health (PM)
- Photography (AM) CLASS IS FULL
- Space Exploration (All Day)
- Sports (PM) CLASS IS FULL
- Textiles (PM)
- Traffic Safety (PM)
- Weather – PM
COST: $22 for one full-day class or two half-day classes. Lunch is included. (Lunch consists of 2 slices of pizza, fruit, dessert, and a drink.) Additional slices of pizza and drinks will be available for purchase.
TIME: Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
AM classes are from 8:30 to 12:00 p.m.
PM classes are from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
CONCESSIONS: Concessions will be available throughout the day.
Registration at the door is subject to class space availability and a late registration fee of $5 will be charged.