The Troop 168 Merit Badge Fair will be held Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church.
(Click the preferred Merit Badge to open the list of Pre-Work.)
Eagle Required Merit Badges
- Citizenship in the Community (AM or PM)
- Citizenship in the Nation (All Day)
- Citizenship in the World (AM)
- Communications (All Day)
- Emergency Preparedness (AM or PM)
- Environmental Science (AM)
- Family Life (PM)
- Personal Management (ALL DAY)
Non-Eagle Required Merit Badges
- American Heritage (PM)
- Automotive Maintenance (AM or PM)
- Chemistry (AM or PM)
- Chess (AM or PM)
- Computers (AM or PM)
- Indian Lore (AM)
- Mammal Study (PM)
- Public Health (PM)
- Public Speaking (AM or PM)
- Space Exploration (All Day)
- Textiles (AM or PM)
COST: $23 for one full-day class or two half-day classes. Lunch is included. (Lunch consists of 2 slices of pizza, fruit, dessert, and a drink.) Additional slices of pizza and drinks will be available for purchase.
TIME: Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
AM classes are from 8:30 to 12:00 p.m.
PM classes are from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
CONCESSIONS: Concessions will be available throughout the day.
Walk-ins will not be accepted.